Have you received a Notice of Deficinecy? Or is your bank account or paycheck being garnished? Are you behind on employer payroll taxes?
Don't fight the IRS alone! Put our proven team of experienced tax attorneys on your side. We can stop all collections while working with you to find the best solution to your individual situation. Once your case is resolved we can help you stay on track in the future.
- To become a Paid Tax Preparer someone just needs a Preparer Tax Identification Number (PTIN) issued by the IRS.
- 1.4 million PTIN's have been issued.
- The IRS issues a PTIN without any verification of tax knowledge or a criminal background check.
- 58% of active PTIN holders have no professional credentials!
OUR PROVEN 4 STEP PROCESS
1. Consultation (Today)
- No appointment necessary
- Speak with a tax resolution specialist about your case
- We'll immediately send you an email with all the information you'll need to get started
2. Investigate and Protect (2-4 Weeks)
- Initiate Client protection
- Establish communication with the IRS
- Conduct in-depth analysis of case and Client's financial position
- Bring current all tax returns as necessary
- Review case options with Client
3. Case Resolution (2 to 10 months)
- Filing compliance
- Initial meetings/confirmation of demands
- Negotiate best possible resolution for Client
- Finalize process for release of all claims
4. Good Standing Team
- We maintain Power of Attorney with IRS
- Business/Personal tax planning
- Prepare all returns
- Bookkeeping and accounting services
- Marketing tools to help you grow your business
Image DescriptionImage Link